Tuesday, April 27, 2010


So sometime before this past Sunday, I started to realize that the clock was ticking and the 3-month window for me to slowly leisurely do all my wedding projects has dwindled down to 30-something days.  SO!  I wrote in my planner to FINISH THE TABLE NUMBERS.  Finish.  Not to do one or two.  FINISH them.  Currently we have 14 tables, and I wanted just to round it off to 15 incase we last minute needed to add a table or something.  I made tables 1-3 as the prototypes to ask Tim and my cousin (and bridesmaid), my consultant for most things, what they thought of them.  Once they were given a nod of approval of being acceptable to be seen in public, I made tables 4-11.  So really, I only had to do 12-15.  But tail ends of projects are easy to put off cause you think there are only four more.  But before you know it, it's like 6 hours until your wedding...

Anyway.  They are done.  :]  They were a tedious mess but I managed and I hope they are as cute and whimsical as I think they are.  :-P  Do they look homemade?  Because they were.  Each. and. every. one. of. them.  This is because I do not own the lovely shape-cutter machine known as a Cuttlebug!  So I knock-off-exacto-knifed each number.  Which I then matted to have a white edge, and applied to the back of the card.  Just incase you came from the other direction of the room and needed to know which table was yours.  ;]








And this is the song of the week.... "Art of Love" by Guy Sebastian featuring Jordan Sparks.  :]

                                         

2 comments:

  1. love the table numbers!! especially the backs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW great job on these!! I love fruit!! And I love Jordin Sparks! :)

    ReplyDelete