(Source)
And since we don't have that many tables, we would still look "cute" (and not awkward/weird/puberty-ing)... for most of them! :-P I still wanna make 'em somewhat classy looking... so I will have to ponder how to execute this project if I decide to go for it. Otherwise I already have some supplies to make table numbers. Which seems easier. haha. :-P
And a big-ish thing I just checked off my list is, booking out wedding night hotel! :] I used Name-Your-Own-Price on Priceline a few times last week. And everytime my offer wasn't accepted. But then yesterday, right before going out for a run, I halfheartedly decided to give it a try, and our offer got accepted!
I think everything else on my to-do list... we could live without not having, if it comes down to that. Programs? Menus? Flowergirl basket? We don't really need them! There was a post on Weddingbee about flowergirl wands! And I was intrigued by them. It seemed easier for our almost-two-year-old flower girl to hold a pretty stick with ribbons while walking (running?) down the aisle than for her to not freak out over all the people staring at her and throwing petals from a basket. :)
Want to win 50 free custom thank you cards from Digital Room? Head on over to Miss Mojito's blog "With This Ring, I Thee Blog" to enter to win!

i love the flowergirl wand idea. as a kid, i always liked wands and pretending i had magic. lol. (kay maybe i still do..)
ReplyDelete