Friday, April 9, 2010

the little dude's outfit

Another thing checked off my list: our ring bearer's outfit! :]

A tuxedo onesie. :] We wanted our little fella to be comfortable! And I'm sure he'll be super cute in it. (Source)


I've also started checking out books and resources to plan our trip to Kauai. I've been told The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook: Kauai Revealed is a winner. So I requested it from the library. And if it's any good, I'll pick up (buy) a copy.


Today is our two-year dating anniversary! :] (One of those anniversaries only I remember. But any occasion is good for celebration, right?) For our first date, and our first anniversary, Tim got me orange roses, and we went to the Ithaca Ale House for dinner! We weren't very impressed with the food the first year, but decided to go back for sentimental reasons... but the food still wasn't much better. haha. I guess we can break the trend this year...

And only 50 days until the wedding!!! Which means 37 days until Tim comes. Which at this point is more exciting than the wedding. :]
 
My latest "frustration" is finding good photos of how I want my make up done!  I finally found a "jackpot" of pictures to click through on Project Wedding, but they don't have easy neat filters that can filter out all the Asian brides.  :oP  I've only found two that I semi like.  :: sigh ::  Do you know of any good sites that have pictures of make up on Asian brides?
                        

3 comments:

  1. how about kelly zhang or aimee lam's websites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used project wedding looking for pictures as well..it took foreverrrr. happy dateiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kauai book is very informative!! We used to help plan our honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete