Wednesday, April 7, 2010

... to seek Him to find her


"a woman's heart
should be so hidden in God,
a man would have to
seek Him
just to find her."


I am borrowing that quote from... my make-up artist's Facebook status. It was in quotes so I don't know if she said it or she got it from somewhere else. But I LOVE it! :)


I've browsed through countless, countless! engagement sessions but for some reason I really enjoyed Miss Turtle's pictures! Perhaps it is the variety of moods, outfits, and settings. Been trying to think of some cool ideas for our e-shoot with Herman in May. I guess we aren't creative enough to go big but we at least want some cool shots before we go home. :oP But definitely no balloons or books. I personally feel those have been overplayed. I'm not sure I'm a big fan of props anyway. Maybe I need to go city exploring and see if I can find some cool spots! Colors! Textures! Lighting! Go!


Since I can't find orange shoes... how about some orange feet!


Or... if you want something more interesting... penguins anyone?

They had many other weird animals and shapes and such. (Source)

So.  What's new with you....?
                                           

2 comments:

  1. wow on the shoes... some of those look so big i can totally see tripping and falling on my face :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could leave bigfoot prints behind with the feet ones :)

    ReplyDelete