Loooook what we made :-D
The dino-love design was from one e-version of our save-the-dates, which I ironed-on with our ring bearer's name. Then my mom sewed up the sides, I stuffed it, and she closed it up! :)
I wanted to add some ruffles but I think my mom is done working on it, and ruffles aren't very manly (since Riley is a little man and all).
Ring bearer pillows are so expensive! As you can see here from Esty, I know they're all fancy and pretty... but some aren't! They just slapped a ribbon on and charged like 5 times as much. I did originally want a satin-y fabric, but I opted for plain old cotton so it can be more personalized for us and for Riley! And I'm secretly hoping he'll keep it foreverrrr. :oP
Here's an interesting (but I'm not sure how helpful) bridal make tips article from RealBeauty.com! It could be useful if you're thinking of doing your own make up, but don't usually put a lot of it on --- the article gives tips on what you should include.
wow. pillows are expensive! that's crazy. i like yours, so cute! and he can totally use it later!
ReplyDeleteaww thats adorable! i love the dino. great job on this! yeah ring bearer pillows ARE expensive! that's why i opted to make my own for much much cheaper too. i love that your pillow is personalized for the little guy!
ReplyDelete