Saturday, April 24, 2010

metal leaves!

So pretty... but so expensive...  o_O  (Source)


So.  Yesterday there was a post by Miss Seashell on Weddingbee about this pillow she bought on Esty.  And then I scrolled through the comments and someone mentioned you could buy those filigree leaves under the Supplies section of Esty.  So I decided to go browse.  Because.  I liked these leaves too!  AND.  Then.  I found a whole bunch.  Some people who will sell it to you... 5 for $6 (including shipping) and then I found someone who was selling for 10 for $4.75 (total).  FTW!


What am I gonna do with them?  Not... sure... yet...  And I bought them in silver since I was thinking about making some jewelry-like thank you gifts... butttt.... I don't think I have time to get into the jewelry making business (buying the supplies, though I think my mom has some...)  I really liked the gold ones... but I thought I could get more use out of silver.  Oh wells.  Maybe they can be pricey gift tags, or bookmarks or something else really cool.  I'll let you know what I decide to do with them.  ;]

Isn't it terrible when you find something super cool/cute that you decide to buy without knowing what to do with it?



Such warm weather today!  :-D  This just looks like an egg yolk  :oP  (Source)
                           

1 comment:

  1. ...You could use them on Riley's pillow? Or would that be cheating?

    ReplyDelete