Tuesday, April 13, 2010

bargain finds

So a couple weeks ago, I was browsing through Ross and found this sage table runner.  For $1.99!

My mom was like, "Seriously, it'd cost more than $2 for me to buy the fabric and make that!"

Since then, I've scored another sage one and a brown one.  Which is not orange and not in our color scheme, but it's brown.  Plain ole brown.  We can put it on the coffee/tea table or something.  :-P  These are greeeeat because white table cloth is kinda boring.  :]  So a hint of color here and there is always an excellent thing.

And today I found bookies for the kiddies!

Baby animals for our ring bearer, and Friendly Fairy for our flowergirl!

I think Baby Animals may still be a bit advanced for our little dude, especially since it's not exactly slobber-proof.  :-P  And Friendly Fairy... lets just say doesn't have the best storyline in its 6-cardboard pages, but the art is pretty.  :]  I've been keeping an eye out for a soft plush toy for our baby ring bearer, but most toys for babies make noises and I don't know if I'm all up for.... "Do you Timothy *squeak squeak* take Alvina *rattle rattle*...."  :oP

OH.  And I remember why I stopped shredding a month ago.  I did try to exercise outside a little more... but I now remember, my foot hurt!  And I remember because... I woke up this morning and my foot hurt, a lot!  :(

What did you buy on your most recent purchase?
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment