There were the inspiration pics I sent her:
Clean, natural, bright face!
I like this one, but I think all the pictures I picked the girls just naturally have big eyes.
I think my trial ended up looking most like her (even though you can't see it in the "after" picture below)... which is mostly just natural and dark eyes.
All pictures from projectwedding.com
So wanna see what I look like? I put in the big bucks for airbrushing!! (Haha jk jk Janet is actually a great deal) I figured I will never again pay for airbrushing, so a wedding is a good reason to. :]
So the BEFORE picture:
Even though I look like this everyday, it's weird/gross when you compare it to made up face!
And AFTER!
So the eyeliner looked WAY dark in person but now you can't even SEE IT! Gah. Seriously. Ok, not a great picture cause there is SO MUCH more color on my face than this picture shows. In real life, I look more tanned, and there's just a lot more color on my face! I liked the contouring Janet did and we will be making some adjustment to the eyes. (That's what a trial is for right!) And I really liked the lip color.
Click to enlarge! You can at least see the coloring a little better that way, and how smooooooth the airbrushing is! :] I think my skin is fairly smooth, but I don't have the most even color.
Ok, dinner time! Let me know what you think! :]



oooh, you're gorgeous alvina, before and after :) but the airbrush and lip color look especially nice! I think you could get by with more eye makeup, if you wanted, it is kind of faint in the picture!
ReplyDeleteit's so pretty!! it almost makes me wanna wear makeup more often :P
ReplyDeletein my honest opinion (and this is probably not very helpful), i think you look beautiful w/o the makeup! i actually really think that most women look better with less makeup or none. but i understand that it helps with the pictures, yeah? anyways, have fun with it!
ReplyDeleteI love the makeover! You look so pretty without makeup, but Janet did a good job with the airbrush. Your skin is so flawless and gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteBTW, is it just me, or does the third example you posted look like Vienna Teng?