Tuesday, April 13, 2010

dinosaur parade



Dinosaur Parade.  Who doesn't like a dinosaur parade?  :-P  (Source)



Just cute.  :]  (Source)


FABulous.  $1 a piece from the Dollar Tree.  Win.  (Source)

So for the past entire month, I've managed to avoid hanging out with Jillian.  Bad Alvina.  :(  I tried to exercise through other means!  Like jogging/running, walking, etc.  So I haven't been sitting on my butt for the entire month, but... I got whooped by Jillian today.  Well.  Not completely whooped.  I just need to get back in the groove.  :-P

And these are some fun finds from Forever 21.  Thinking mostly in terms of some hair accessories for our flowergirl.  ;)

Mesh floral hair clips  (Source)



Silk Rose hair clips  (I really like that purple one!  Maybe Haley can use the white one and I can keep the purple one.  :oP)  (Source)

Little Bow hair clips.  Somehow I feel like these would suit her better.  In the... "they're so Haley" kind of way.  ;]  (Source)

Little girls are so fun to dress up and accessorize  :]

I don't have a question for you today.  So you should come up with your own and answer it.  :-P
                                                     

2 comments:

  1. forever 21 does have a lot of cute hair accessories..i tried to get one for my sis a few weeks ago but she wasn't having it. :P and i like that dinosaur parade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vases are nice! what about using THEM to hold candles? Then the candles would be colorful! They could even match the flower colors...?

    ReplyDelete