Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a frenchie follow up

So yeah.  Frenched the my toes.  It was okay.  I don't love it at all and if I wanted a french manicure/pedicure I'd DEFINITELY get it done professionally cause it looks pretty crappy.  haha.  Granted it was only my first application!  The kit is neat in that it comes with enough guides to do it about 3.5 times (both hands and feet)?  (Ok maybe just 3 times with some extras.)


With the strips on.  Excuse the ugly toes.  It was just the application and not a pedicure, so... 

With the white tips.

A too bright picture (I was sitting next to a window) of the finished product.  Yeah.  Any ugliness you see is probably user error.  :-P  My round-toes fear showed, since I think it looks better on flat-topped nails?  Like it looked better on the other not-big-toes cause it was more of a line?  o_O  And I didn't do a very good job of making the sheer color very even...  Maybe I'll do better next time.  :oT

I'll probably give the hands a try sometime this week.  The guide strips are curved, rather than straight across.




Check out this cool gazebo thing.  I wish we had something like that.  I'm still trying to figure out in my head what we're gonna do about the table that we'll probably need at the ceremony to put the unity sand stuff.  We picked the prettiest part of the lawn to hold the ceremony so the backdrop should be okay, but the table!  Hrm.  (Source)


And isn't this drapery amazing?  Yeeeeah.  {drool}  (Source)
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment