Friday, April 16, 2010

Q-tips!

So I wanted to include some Q-tips in the emergency bridal kits, since they can be used for cleaning (make up, ears, etc) or whatever.  :]  I didn't think it was economical to go buy pre-packaged travel sized ones when I had a fatty box of 'em from Costco at home!  So I decided to make some Q-tip envelope holder things.  :]

This is the outside.  I used some wedding themed paper I picked up from Beverly's for cheap.



Want this template?  Sorry.  I just drew it by hand.  haha.  Who needs engineering/drafting/drawing/measuring skills?  :-P  To be honest, this is my second one.  The first one actually turned out well except that the top flap wasn't long enough to fit into the slit to close.


Repeat six times.  :]  You can see ones with the flap tucked in on the ends.



Yay!!  :-D

I'm pretty happy with how they came out.  Tomorrow we move onto the even easier bobby pins mini project!
                                                            

5 comments:

  1. This is so clever!!! I can't wait to see what you did with the bobby pins because I was thinking of doing something similar with a piece of heavy cardstock or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa alvi. you're so cool :D. Whenever I read your blog, I'm overwhelmed by how productive you are! and I'm thinking about how my wedding will totally not be anything as great as yours is going to be :D.. jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute, alvina! and your freestyle package designing is super impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my, you are crafty!! im impressed!

    ReplyDelete