(Source)
After seeing those emergency kits (and receiving one very similar to it from a bridal show), I knew I had to make them too! I think they're really... me. :-P So I made a list (like months ago) of all the items I thought should go in it and started collecting/looking for/buying them! I tried to put off some of the items... like Shout wipes, since once time I opened one and it was all dried up! But I figured 1.5 months out, they'd hopefully be okay!
So I decided to test it out! With a PhD Survival Kit for when Tim had a huge paper deadline. (I hope he doesn't mind me sharing) :] It has a lot more things than what I'll be putting in the bridesmaid emergency kits though!
Front (You can see for yourself what most things are, and that's a roll of Tums on top of the Chapstick)
Back (The crooked rectangular thing on the left is a small pack of tissues, the vellum-like package on the right are a pair of earplugs -- you know, incase it gets noisy in the office!, and the green pack on the right is a small bag of almonds)
I think I read somewhere on WeddingBee someone got a 100-pack of clear bags for like $5 from Target? But I decided I didn't need 100... I didn't want to go find them at Target (it's a big store!), and I can get 25 (which is already more than I need) for $1.50 at Daiso. (Daiso FTW!) They were a little bigger than I thought... but I just rolled wit it yah? :D
So I think I'll just be putting a few items in the kits (for kicks and for cutes), and then other stuff will go in their tote bags. ;)
Tomorrow, I shall tell you about Q-tips!

I love this! And the message for Tim is so sweet. <3
ReplyDeletecan i request some skittles and chocolate and ice cream in mine?! =)
ReplyDeleteMy kit was the best!!!
ReplyDelete