Thursday, April 1, 2010

venue visit


I went on a crazy shopping spree yesterday with Heidi at the Great Mall in Milpitas! And... my total spendings were only $15!! :-D Well... I didn't spree as much as Heidi did since I make infinitely less than she does :-P And I am suppose to be saving for the wedding. :-D But I bought...two pairs of panties from American Eagle at $1.95 each (so x2 + tax is $4.26), then I bought a water bottle sleeve (since when I put cold water in the Klean Kanteen, it condenses on the outside) from Daiso for $1.50, plus tax = $1.64, then at Gap, a t-shirt for Tim for $3.99, and two t-shirts for myself, one at $1.99 and one at $2.99 (that's right!), all of that plus tax for $9.78. SO. I win. haha.

Can we say yay sales and yay half-outlet-stores mall? It was like... the hugest mall ever (ok except maybe Westfield in San Jose) but we shopped for like... 5 hours. :-P And then we didn't have dinner until 9pm :-P But I am proud of my loot.
 
 
Today, my parents and I went up to the venue to take pictures of the lawn/ceremony area, and also to find out where there are electrical plugs for our soundman!  I also go to visit a little area in downtown Mill Valley behind a closed restaurant that Vince recommended for pre-wedding pictures!  She actually went and took a few pictures, and had Haley model for one of them.  (Cutest model ever!)  hehe.  :]
 
These are my pictures from our visit today:
 




Whatdayathink?  It could be rustic cute yeah?  The only thing is that... it's a LOT LOT smaller than it looks in the pictures.  haha.  It's basically this narrow hallway of brickness... with like two tiny courtyards.  But I'm sure our photographer could make it look better/bigger, right?  And since it's behind a closed restaurant and some other empty storefronts... there is blue tape around some of the windows (like in the 3rd picture).  >_<  But hopefully we can avoid those or photoshop them out.  :-P  Anyway, it's a pending location. I guess we'll see...

Ahh... it's April.  So.  Many. Things. Yet. To. Do.  And I just wanna go read my book.  Wheel of Time book 6: Lord of Chaos anyone?  But first, I have to go learn the bajillion-song-set for Good Friday service tomorrow.  O_O
                         

2 comments:

  1. haha you're already on book 6?? i think someone might be hooked :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you came shopping with me, there's no tax on clothes. Also, the mall here is bigger. =P

    ReplyDelete