Sunday, April 18, 2010

counting down

So in conclusion of the make up trial, I think I will say I recommend airbrushing!  :]  It definitely evened out my face, though I'm sure a good make up artist could create an even tone with traditional make up.  But it was definitely very smooooth.  And I think my favorite part was that it was light.  :]  I kept it on for most of the day and while sometimes it itched (perhaps because I don't usually wear foundation or the like) it didn't feel like I was wearing anything!  I think I remember traditional make up feeling a little heavier, and a bit "cakey" at times.

I learned that you can airbrush like... anything on.  haha.  Well, I orginally thought it was just the foundation part, but Janet airbrushed on blush and other sorts of colors.  :]  It was neat!  And since Janet was such a great deal, there wasn't that huge a price difference between traditional and airbrushing.



One. more. month until Tim comes!!  :-D  Does it boggle your mind that he's coming in FOUR weeks and the wedding is in SIX?  o_O  It boggles mine!  I think I will stick to the counter on my iGoogle that says there are 41 days until the wedding.  It sounds farther away like that.  :-P

What are you looking forward to?
                                                

2 comments:

  1. haha, it defintely sounds like more time with the actual day count, i agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what am i looking forward to? summer vacation, ice cream, not having to go into lab, cake, chocolate, steak, the list goes on and on...

    ReplyDelete