Friday, April 23, 2010

bicep curls, sharp things, and ice cream!

Bicep curls!
Lateral raises!
The Plank  (Source)

My foot still hurts so I haven't been able to shred (ahhhhh >_<) but I hope to at least work in these (15-minute) arm exercises I found online!  I also found some leg exercises but I haven't looked at them thoroughly yet.  The A-line dress can help hide anything else I can't fix in time (and Tim will just have to love me inspite of them!) but the arms will be flailing gracefully gesturing about.


I bought this today!  To help with making our table numbers!  It was on sale for $6 at Beverly's!  A pretty sure deal that was originally $9.99 that includes a self-healing cutting mat, an aluminum art knife, and 3 replacement blades!  Sure beats my dull Swiss Army knife!  What am I doing for table numbers?  You'll just have to wait and see!

Already needing to catch up on thank you cards.  Isn't that horrible?  And I'll need mooooore for the future.  What to do, what to do...
                                      
What kind of flavor of ice cream is your favorite?  My favorite "bai-ren/bak-yun" one is probably mint chocolate chip, but OH!  HOW I LOVE...

Polly Ann's Green Tea Ice Cream.  [!!!]  Not too much trouble not partaking in whatever sweet Dryer's goodness is in the fridge.   But bust out that milky-white bucket of green tea, and I'm done!


[Isn't this an awesome post about arm exercises and ice cream?!  You're probably going, "Umm... Alvina, if you actually read your post, you might be able to fix the first thing by not eating the last thing!"]
                                                                                 

4 comments:

  1. plank exercises are killlerrr! im not sure what they are supposed to "work out" exactly..but they are sure hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda confused why the plank exercises were in with the arm exercises, but my brother (I asked him, haha) said it was for abs! But I guess you kinda use some muscles in your arms to hold yourself up. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, jillian says plank exercises are good for resistance in your arms and abs.
    i introduced andrew to the 30 day shred, he really likes it! it's good being able to do it together sometimes. he uses heavier hand weights than me, though.
    what happened to your foot? :(

    ReplyDelete