Wha! Um um um. Help? I tried assembling some centerpieces last night and... yeah. Not as easy as I thought they'd be. :( I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to commence freak-out mode today. Though I think I already did like a week ago. But it's kinda like when I was in school and knew I had a big deadline ahead of me. I'll go do everything else that's not related to it. :(
Tim is submitting a paper for a conference today. It's been a few extra-crunchy (as in crunch time) days! But I am very proud of him. :]
And today is our RSVP deadline! I think most people did remarkably well on replying. :-D At least my side. haha. Unless you're old and/or don't own a computer, there is really no excuse for not giving a response! It's so easy! :oP
And today is our RSVP deadline! I think most people did remarkably well on replying. :-D At least my side. haha. Unless you're old and/or don't own a computer, there is really no excuse for not giving a response! It's so easy! :oP
Alrighties... less time wasting, more assembling-centerpieces-mailing-letters-exercising-productive-stuff!

go go go! you can do it!
ReplyDeleteack!@
ReplyDeletepraying for you and wedding planning before i sleep tonight :)... btw, i like how you put a pen in the picture in the previous post for size reference. hehe!