Sunday, November 8, 2009

it's a sign!


Coolest. Thing. Ever. At least it was late last night. haha.

So there's this website my cousin showed me called Says-it.com, and it makes all sorts of signs/logos of stuff. Including your own seal. Which could be oh so useful with wedding stuff. :)

Exhibit A:

Yes. The Condon surname has a family crest. :-P You don't get this marrying a Chinese boy. haha. So I don't know if they know if they're Irish. (I asked. Tim didn't know.) But. If they are. They have a family crest. :-D  (Source)

Exhibit B:

This. Could be our wedding seal. :-D I dig. We can make stickers and slap it on everything. Yes. We can brand our wedding. Don't be surprised if you see this again.  So for this one I had to make a blank/no image seal and then I photoshopped our little heads in. They also match our Save the Dates. Which I will share. Sometime this week. Promise.  (Source)

You can also make silly things such as church signs, concert ticket stubs, vinyl records, movie marquee, soda can, fast food restaurant signs, and all sorts of fun.

Exhibit C:


Anyone who knows me knows this is a bold statement. :]  (Source)
  

4 comments:

  1. glad to know you're having fun. why'd you pick the scraggly lion for the crest? WOW! more than your nuggets! he's a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more than your nuggets?!?!? you must really love him then LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. John said...

    What do you mean Tim doesn't know if we're Irish? Was he even paying attention to you? What a dork. Of course we're Irish. We even have a family CASTLE in Ireland. My mom and dad have been there, and our family crest (with that same lion) hung on the wall in our living room...our whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John said...

    oh yeah, and check out the Condon facebook group (which I created - you should join!) for pictures of the Castle and other Condon-relate stuff!

    ReplyDelete