Sunday, November 29, 2009

let there be light!

I pretty much just like this picture.  :oP  I would like laterns at my wedding but the ceiling is too high in the reception area and I don't really want to spend the energy thinking about how to incorporate them otherwise...


Whoo! paper lanterns that kind of resemble something of Chinese culture right?  :-P  (Source)

On the subject of lighted (lit) decorations... I intend to implement this fabulous idea from Martha in my centerpieces:


Click here for the instructions and here for templates!  They come in a BUNCH of different colors.  Thanks Martha (Stewart!)!  haha.  So you basically just put out the stripes onto vellum paper, wrap about a glass straight-sided vase with a candle in it and viola!  :-D  Easy peasy.  I'm also sure you can take the idea and design your colors, stripes, or pattern as well!  (They only have orange OR green stripes.  So I might have to remedy that.  :oP)  (Source)
          

No comments:

Post a Comment