One of
Miss Pretzel's posts today was totally familiar. My cousin actually found me the SAME Lego minifigs on ebay just yesterday. We have contemplated Lego minifigs, and I think Timmy would like that. Buuut... I feel like I am still waiting for something to jump at me where I'll say, "OMGOSH, that is so us, we HAVE to have that!!" (And then realize it's too expensive and then I'll have to like... make it. :-P Any excuse to do crafts, right?)
But for now,
more cake toppin' inspiration.
I.... like squirrels. :) But these are kinda
ugly lumpy... (
Source)
So cute! And Asian. :oP (
Source)
I like how these have real/3D clothes. (
Source)
Or we could be
boring classic and just have a monogram :-P (
Source)
For some reason I really like these. Nice and simple. :) Kissy love birds! (
Source)
What do you think? Do you like any of these? What do you think would be more "us"?
those squirrels kinda looked like a cat a made with clay in elementary school art class...
ReplyDelete