(Source)
Crap. Despite those Knot checklist things-to-do reminders... I have not ordered a dress yet. :o\ I'm sure 6.5 months is not as long of time as I think it is. Esp if I need alternations and such. But THANKFULLY... one of my "back up" ideas... could theoretically be ordered and shipped to my house overnight for a fee. :oP So I'll have SOMETHING to wear. hehe. I hopefully will not be cutting it that close, but it's kind of a nice to know there is a plan CDEFG.
And invitations. I need to crank something out I'm satisfied with (I have drafts!) pronto and order the kind of paper I want it printed on, so I can make a prototype and send it off to Hong Kong to get printed. At least in theory this is how it is going to work. :) I just realized if I want to get them in my posession February and sent out in March, and I want to have at least two months time for communicating/editing/printing between ordering and receiving, that means I need to have the prototype done end of November. See, another good reason I fired off most of the Save the Dates early, so I can concentrate on this (and everything else that needs to be done by November). ;)
I should schedule a meeting or something with Pastor J sometime... No rush I suppose, but to get something on the calendar before I may be preoccupied with other things.
As well as browse online and in stores for materials to make a prototype of the non-floral boutinnieres (which I'm kiiiiinda excited about that. Maybe after I get over the I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing part) I decided we would have so we can chop on the floral budget. :) So that we can shift money over to photography, which we still need to sign. Seriously. o_O {taps watch} On Monday I'll have to call to verify if the chair/linen rental people received my deposit and that my order is indeed secured. After that, I think I'll have to check with Tim on funds for some venue bills due early December. What fun. :oT
Whew. Guess it's time to step into medium-high gear. {grins} I figured I've save the actual "high gear" for like the week before the wedding when all the things you didn't realize needed to be done will need to be done. :]
And for funs... here's a color chart that correlates your color palette choices to your personality (PaperSource calls it a Colorscope, and I found it on Things Festive). :-P
I think I'm a poppy | leaf :) (Click HERE to see PDF version)


i agree with you :)
ReplyDeletei think i'm chocolate!