Tuesday, November 17, 2009

e-pics!

There has been some developments with choosing a photographer in recent weeks which I will post about after I receive confirmation on some things.

However, we got our friend KK, along with his girlfriend Zoe, to help us take some engagement pictures in Ithaca/at Cornell!  Whee!  I always wanted that since it is where we met but thought it most likely wouldn't work out since we wouldn't be able to find a photographer there or it'd cost money or I wasn't sure when I'd be able to go there (and preferably w/o the snow.  Though those could be cute but kinda weird if displayed at our late spring/early summer wedding.) :oP

So here are two for now.  :) (Which really isn't much of a teaser if you've seen the first one on Facebook already I guess  :oP)




(c) KK Yu

A bunch of our friends have fancy pants cameras (aka SLRs) but they like to take pictures of mountains and rivers and lakes and pretty things like that, but not people!  But KK likes people and happily offered to take pictures for us.  There are a few more I may post in the future.  :)

If anyone else wants to exercise their photography skills, please let us know.  :)


So sad to be leaving Ithaca tomorrow  :(
  

1 comment:

  1. agh, people say they like pictures with people in it, then they're like "ah, don't stick that camera in my face!"

    fickle.
    nature doesn't flinch.

    ReplyDelete