[drumroll please...] (Source)
We has a photo-grapher! WHOO! Yes, you heard right. We has a photo-grapher! Welcome to the great revealing of the big decision of who's gonna be snapping away at us good lookin' people on our happy day. :-P
If you missed or forgot about the suspense, please review here. You were left on the edge of your seat over two weeks ago (heh, sorry) on whether we were going to go with the newbie with a spankin' good price tag with the contemporary flare or the more seasoned dude with a good-deal-in-the-world-of-photography-but-twice-as-much-as-a-spankin'-good-price-tag with a more classic touch. :-D
Well, we decided we wanted to be semi-certain (can one ever be sure...?) we will be receiving top notch photos AND... someone who fit our style a little more. Though the photos will be edited by a special guest. (It's complicated? Story for another day?) We aren't getting an engagement session or anything outside of the 8 hour wedding day package, so that is why we've been eliciting help from friends.
But anyway, our photo man will be Jonathan Chan. I know, such a distinguishing name. (haha sorry Jon Chan if you ever read this) :oP You can check out his work here and his blog here.
Tim was so funny cause when I first sent him the link to Jon Chan's website, if you click on it, you will see that the front page features the option to go to his website/portfolio or to his blog, which had this picture:
(Source)
To which Tim goes, "LEGOS?! I'm SOLD! Where do I sign?" :-P
Here are a few pics I've found I like:
(Source)
I don't usually like vintage style but this one is kinda nice. (Source)
(Source)
(Source)
(Source)
[good sigh] Another big ticket item, CHECK! :) I guess this was our big spluge for the wedding. But I managed to cut costs on the wedding dress, which I will hopefully get around to talking about soon, so hopefully it'll just be a budget-money-shifting game and we won't be too much over budget in the end.
Was choosing a photographer a smooth process for you or was it one that took you on twists and turns where you weren't sure what was around the bend?







Is that a chicken nugget playing a snare?
ReplyDelete