Tuesday, October 27, 2009

top 'o the cake to ya!

We talked about cakes the other day (those I suppose you don't put cake toppers on groom's cake)... but here are some cool, potential cake toppers for the non-grooms cake! Even though I'm not sure we're having cake yet... which will be another post! WAIT! Don't say you won't come! I promise there'll be dessert! And cake if you want, I'm SURE there'll be some sort of cake there... I promise...


So casual, so whimsical! :) Not your typtical bride&groom standing on top of cake deal.  And the little blue flowers definitely make it cuter.  They had one where the bride and groom were sitting like that and eating cake (but I couldn't find it anymore).  *sad*  (Source)



*pinch*  hehe. I'd do it too. :-P  (Source)



Aww, a little precious moment like?  (Source)



Just cutesy wewtsy. Esp with the Asian chick and the white boy  ;)  Whaaaaat?!  I like personalized.  :oP  (Source)



A little too freakay for me... O_O  Bobbleheads anyone?  (Source)

Do you think our cake topper should LOOK like us?  :-P  Or represent us (hair color)?  Or something funny is better?  Or just not representatives of humans (animals, flowers, etc)?

1 comment: