Tuesday, December 22, 2009

candy canes!

I am currently refraining from yelling hateful things about the Philly airport and refreshing my US Airways flight status page over and over to see if Tim's 2nd leg (out of 3, dangit!) might decide to fly a little faster (since it was delayed) so that he won't miss his 3rd leg and get here TONIGHT.  I do not want him sleeping overnight in the Vegas airport, and lessen the little time he has here!  But it's looking like the Vegas -> SF plane (which is coming from Chicago to Vegas) is delayed, so hopefully that will mean he'll have enough time to catch the flight.

Our rings have arrived!!!  Eee!  (Ahhh UPS man left it by the side of the door because it took me 30 seconds to get to the door!  Gosh!  Do you even know what is inside that package?!  Our PRECIOUS rings!!  RWAR!  :oP)  I'm gonna wait until Tim gets here to open it though.  It'll be like Christmas.  hehe.

I entered 98% of our guests into our website's guest list, so that people can RSVP online!  I RSVP-ed Tim and myself (hehe).  I told Tim and he was like, "Oh yeah that's good... we're going right?"  :)  Then I also discovered the seating chart feature and starting playing around with that, and even seated some people!  There are still a handful of people I am still on the fence about inviting.  I think we could accomodate them, since we're nowhere near an exploding guest list, but... I think we're at a good number.  I guess I'll see!

And here are more Ithaca engagement pics since I've got no other interesting picture(s) today  :-P  All photos courtesy of KK Yu (and Zoe!), our nice friends who lent us their time, fancy pants camera, and photo skillz to take these for us.  Not pro, but a few turned out quite nice, I think.  hehe.  :)  (Click on picture to make bigger!)


Always a thinker!










Can't you just hear his smooth talking?  ;)



Sharon's comment was, "Who stands like that?!"  haha.




Aite!  Enjoy.  There may be another e-pics session SOON.  :-D  Details when I find out myself.  haha.  Tis dinner time and more waiting on Mr Tim.  Commooooon' US Airways.  Deliver my Tim to me!

What are you waiting on in your life?
          

1 comment:

  1. aww you guys are so cute in those pix :)

    and yay for the post after this-- glad you got so much done!! hoorah! Happy 2010, Alvi. Your last New Years as a Lin muahha.

    ReplyDelete