Monday, December 7, 2009

beezy beezy


Slow posting since bridesmaid Steph! was in town this weekend. :]  (Don't be jealous Nate  :oP)

And I suppose it was a busy weekend in general.  Did I make any wedding progress last week?  Not enough!  But the things I did do...


I made a few more paper flowers while watching Made of Honor (starring Patrick Dempsey).  (Source)

I took votes on our invitation designs.  Mentally stressed over finishing them and preparing a mock up so I can potentially send it to a HK printing place as a sample.  Got a new aspect/idea I want to add to the invitation.

Picked up two [more] potential flowergirl dresses.  Will post about that later this week I suppose.

Need to put up the Christmas tree!  Wrap my presents (and rid my room of the mess)!  The weeks are going by pretty quickly and blurring together.  Good and bad.  Bad for productivity but good.... cause Tim is coming in 16 days!!!!  :-D
  

1 comment: