Anyway... some more updates/progress:
1) SO. As you already know, we are going to Kauai for our honeymoon... but now we are adding HONOLULU! Whoo! My dad's friend couldn't book us a flight together (who wants to be separated on their honeymoon?) from Kauai back to SF on the 10th, so... we're hoppin' over to Honolulu for ~3 more days. And my pops is gifting us with our hotel stay in Honolulu, most likely at the place where we usually stay. Which is oceanside and super nice. :-D SAAA-WEET!
2) I got 1 out of X of the bridesmaid gifts DONE. I REALLY wish I could show them to you cause I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. BUT. I think some of them bridesmaids actually read this so that will have to wait. (Soooo long. Is it May yet?) It involved Alvina's design skills (kind of), some sort of craftiness, and homemaker skills. I cannot say moooore! :-P But I even made one for our little flower girl... and hers is the cutest. :] (And probably too big for her. haha)
3) 7 more days until Tim is heeeeeeeeere!!! :-D
(Source)
And a friend recently shared with me this 10-man a cappella group called "Straight No Chaser" who are AMAZING. :] Cheeeeck them out!
Have there been tough situations before your wedding that got you worried? Like UNEMPLOYMENT? Or being able to financially pay for your wedding (if you weren't receiving assistance from elsewhere)? How did you deal?

No comments:
Post a Comment