Saturday, December 19, 2009

waiting

{slinky mysterious pink panther music}

Relevance?  None.  :-P



Anyway.  Tis a time of waiting.  I emailed makers of my dress and they said it will probably be finished next week and shipped off soon after that!  :]  Our rings are scheduled to arrive next Tuesday!  (Omgoodness, ground shipping is soooo sloooow.)  Tim is coming next Tuesday!  (Yay x5000!)  Christmas is next week!  (Whoo baby Jesus!)


So today there was 10% off at Kohls and free shipping, so I went browsing.  I [unfortunately] found these two dresses and contemplated buying them, but didn't because I don't need them and I dropped too much money on Christmas gifts.  (Going all out for Tim!  :oP)


Kohls $30.60 (before 10% off)  Maybe not bridesmaid status but it would make for a very pretty dress otherwise!  (Source)



Kohls $30.60.  I really contemplated buying this one, but wasn't sold on the big bow.  :o\  This one also doesn't have quite the bridesmaid status but I've been oddly really into plaid lately, so I thought this one was particularly cute.  (Source)

Twice at Target I saw these SUPER cute and bridesmaid status holiday party dresses but they were all  in winter or holiday colors!  Black!  Brown!  Purple!  Teal!  Red!  Green!  Ah!  I can't seem to find the exact ones I saw in the store online... but here are a few I think are bridesmaid status worthy... and very, very budget friendly:



Target $31.99. (Purple Source; Red Source)



Target $31.99.  (Source)

You gotta agree those two Target ones are bridesmaid status yeah?  And I WISH they came in our shade of green cause $32 would be. a. steal.

I actually almost purchased bridesmaid dresses two nights ago.  But... I hestitated cause it turned out it wasn't the shade of green I was going for.  Not a wrong shade... just not the right shade.  They were a sweet deal on After Six/Dress dresses (cute, classy styles!) but I mostly hesitated because... spring colors are gonna be coming out soon!  I mean... they're selling swimsuits in stores already!  So... I'm gonna sit on it for just now.  I rather wait and deal, than buy and regret.  (Or wait and then regret that I passed up the deal!  haha jk.  Hopefully no regrets on this wedding!)

Also, if you haven't notice there is a lot of purple and I've been wishing purple was a color in our color scheme.  :-P  This is probably also due to the fact that purple (dark or plum) is like my new favorite color (well, after orange).  :)  I've been trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe!

Find any good deals for dresses?  Did you have to compromise on your color scheme to snag a good deal?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment