Thursday, October 1, 2009

the chinese dress

I don't think I want to do a cheong-sam (qipao) aka Chinese dress. It'll cost more $ to get one... and that means I get less time to wear my white gown. :-P I mean no disrespect to my culture for marrying a white guy, for not wanting a Chinese banquet or not wanting to wear a Chinese dress. :oP

Just because I don't want one doesn't mean I can't browse online. :)



Dragon print!  I kinda like it and I'm not sure why.  haha.  (Source)



And I like this even though it's not a wedding-y one. Maybe it just reminds me of the olden movies.  (Source)



SO CUTE. For Lacy?  (Source)


This is Lacy, the Condon family dog. I asked Tim if he wanted her to be the flower girl, but he thinks she won't be able to concentrate long enough to make it down the aisle. :-P
  
Some days I think I want to do a Chinese dress.  Most days I don't.  Do you think I am not embracing my culture enough by ditching the Chinese dress (and the Chinese banquet)?  I feel like even if I did do a Chinese dress, I'd want an orange one.  Which I'm pretty sure is not traditional.  haha.  :-P
   

1 comment:

  1. i thought i was your flower girl!!

    aren't you supposed to bring honor to the family?! haha. or you just don't want to spend the money... i think gung-gung will be most disappointed about the no banquet thing.

    ReplyDelete