Wednesday, October 21, 2009

groom's cakes

So. We're not Southern. And we don't have $ for a fancy pants grooms cake. But here are some REALLY cool ones I would consider getting if we had a money tree. {la la la la money tree, money tree}


Ok... so maybe I would like this one... Really, if you've met Tim it wouldn't be as hard to distinguish who's the bigger nerd. :oP  (Source)



We both play and love them ivory keys!  (Source)


How about a bride's cake?  (Source)



Actually, I'd want this one  (Source)


Or this one. hehe  (Source)



I LOVE the book the "laptop" is sitting on. It's so Tim. :oP  (Source)



We'd rock this. :) Except I'd want OG NES, N64, and Tim can have another system of his choice and the Xbox 360. :oP  (Source)



I think it'd be SO cute... if they made Diefy into a cake. HAHA. :)

Men! What would you want your groom's cake to be? Ladies! What would you get your man? Or... if you don't have a man, what would you want YOUR fun cake to be? :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I think the first Mario one is cute. If you made Deefies into a cake, you'd have to eat him. Or i would... =P

    ReplyDelete