For the kitchen/dining...
Pastasaurus Pasta Server. I. WANT. (Source)
This lovely wrenchware dinner set. Much more unique don't you think? And guests will love it! (Source)
Brilliaaaaaant. Oil and vinegar containers that look like overturned glasses of red and white wine. How creative. (Source)
I would enjoy my cereal 5 times as much in this "spilt milk" bowl. (Source)
A toast stamper! You put it on the toast, stick it in the toaster, and the bread gets dark around the letters! For Tim. When he makes me breakfast in bed. Right, honey? :-D (Source)
For the bathroom...
Goldfish bath plug! How cute! (Source)
"Temperature Controlled Faucet Light changes color based upon the water temperature. It's "blue" when the water is cold or simply turned "on." When the temperature reaches 89 degrees F, it changes to "red," alerting you that the water is getting "hot"!" I actually contemplated registering on Amazon for the sole purpose of putting this on the registry. (Source)
For the bedroom...
Lumen Shadow Projector of a cedar tree. So. Cool. (Source)
Classic Super Mario Brothers Wall Graphics. Okay... maybe not in the bedroom but... I WANT THIS.(And it still hurts a little to think my mom gave away my OG NES --- which translates to Original Gangsta Nintendo Entertainment System. They don't make those anymore.... *tear) (Source)
What would you put on your registry if you could put anything you wanted? Would they be "outside the box" items, or are standard registry fare just fine for you?
No comments:
Post a Comment