Saturday, October 10, 2009

wedding practice

Graduating from the 4 times I've been a flower girl, I'm gonna get to be a bridesmaid for the firstest time next SATURDAY for Heidi's wedding. (Heidi will be my matron-of-honor!) So here is a picture or two from the shower we planned for her in August!



Mmm fooooood  :)


We made her put on that.  hehe.




I was excited cause I thought I'd get to help with wedding crafts and such.... because I like crafts, but Heidi went with this package venue that basically does everything for you. Including invites, cake, flowers, and providing a DJ. POOPS. No crafting for Alvina. BUT... she did ask me to make the card-receiving box. haha. Yay!! So I will go show off my handy work here. Because I can. :oP


Sorry poor lighting... I think it looks a smidgen better in real life.  :oP  But you get the jist of it! It was nothing fancy though.


I think I didn't realize I wanted the slit to go horizontal until I was done with it and put the lid back.  haha.  Oh well.  :]  I don 't think anyone will notice.  AND it may just be  more natural to insert a card like that instead of the slit being horizontal...  (I will just tell myself that)  :-P  I COULD turn the lid so the slit is horizontal... but then the letters on the paper wouldn't match  :-P
   
We will be hanging out in a hotel the night before the wedding.  Having dinner, renting a movie, and just chillaxing in general.  Oh, and maybe a few surprises from me and Wenders.  ;)  hehe.  I'm exciiiiiited.  :)  Soooo weird.  Heidi is getting MARRIED.  Next week.  Ahhhhh.  hahah.  :)
   

1 comment:

  1. i noticed your box looked funny. (you were a junior bridesmaid once...)

    ReplyDelete