I read this interesting post on WeddingBee today about how there was this article in Marie Claire about Asian women being trophy wives. The article was pretty.... terrible. I didn't even finish reading it. But Miss Parfait talks about how maybe people just love each other for... LOVE! And not because of the stereotype that white men like Asian women. Common' people, people are just people. And I'm sure if you talk to most mixed couples, they've dated other people of different races before too!
Sometimes I tease Tim about that. Because well, you know... since Asian Girls are #11 on "Stuff White People Like." But for kids, for kids! When I tease him, he always says that he doesn't have an Asian girls fetish but that he just loves ME. :-D (Remember to turn away from you keyboard before you hurl! hehe)
Of course I have to post one of the first WongFu shorts I ever sawed on this topic: "Yellow Fever."
And oh a side note, the other day, a Chinese (yes, Chinese!) lady guessed that I was 17. :oP And our caterer/chef mentioned that I probably don't know what an Irish coffee mug is since I'm probably not old enough to go to bars. I'm sure I will appreciate this when I'm 40. And I loooove how Tim's cute baby face will age slowly with mine. :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment