Tuesday, October 20, 2009

them beauty products

I usually enjoy the beauty product recommendations on WeddingBee, so here are mine! Okay... these are not really beauty products... but... this is my blog so I will tell you them anyway. :oP

This may be a strange one...



Baby lotion! Yes... the familiar little pink bottle. Good enough for a baby's bottom, good enough for my face, right? :) I use this for my face. And everywhere else. Because! It doesn't leave you sticky or greasy! I have a lot of lotion products, but they either leave me feeling weird or is too oily... and there could be the possiblity that I'm not buying the right face lotions or something, but I don't like to put oily products on my FACE. I do not need help breaking out.  (Source)



Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. A little tingly when you put it in on (in a good way). Clean clean afterwards  :)  (Source)



This is the Kirkland Signature by Borghese Mineral Eye Shadow Palette & Mineral Eye Definer Duo. *whew!* I had this little duo eye shadow from Clinique that I really liked but I don't think they sell that combo anymore [sad]. So I was looking for something similar. At Clinique or Sephora... due eye shadows were like ~$15 so I was like hey... this one has EIGHT colors and it's only $17! I know. How Chinese of me. :oP (It says $24 on the website cause it includes S&H. I actually bought it the week before there was a coupon for it... boooo. haha. It is now $15 at Costco.) Anyway... I don't know if I'm recommending this product yet... because I haven't really used it. :oP  (Source)

And to throw on more random products...

My can't-live-without Mint Chapstick! :-D In every bag, purse, desk, dresser-top, everywhere. :)  (Source)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment