I think I would like SOMETHING up there to stand in front of or next to... Though I suppose we'd be just fine without it. The pastor and the rest of the bridal party will just have to know where to position themselves. But some ideas would be...
Skinny white (instead of the black featured here) metal arch for $16 (+$8 S&H) that we would still have to decorate. And run the risk of it looking craptastic (which is my new favorite word when describing something gross) or somewhat weaksauce. Though I guess the craptastic weaksauce aspect is up to my creativity and how much time and effort I put into it. (Source)
We could...
Make it leafy (Source)
Make it squared (Source)
Trees! Problem is... after we find some plotted plant thingies... what do we do with them afterwards?! Free wedding giveaway!!!! haha. (Source)
Too bad there isn't a free tree like this... (Source)
The view is kinda pretty... and I kinda like the three arch concept. BUT. Say no to balloons. (Source)
Hm. I think this embodies the aforementioned weaksauce arch. And the previously discussed candle vases, in the background there. But, they have the "good" chairs. :) (Source)
Anybody have or seen any other brilliant ideas for "something" to put at the front to stand in front of?
i like the three arches.. i had this funny thought of them being blown over during the ceremony haha knock on wood... okay i'm done lol
ReplyDeletestop saying craptastic... its weird.
the word of the day is minimalism. i like the square one.
ReplyDeletei kinda like the square one. it's less wood-sy and more structured looking. and it could go with square plates!!
ReplyDelete