Saturday, January 30, 2010

mono your gram

I have to share this fabulous post by Miss Button yesterday on monograms! Here are a few from her post I liked:

So the thing is... I'm not really into that whole bird. But I like the flower design in the birds. (Source)



Again, not into the bird thing, but I like how simple these are, and the bird adds a bit of visual interest. (Source)


This one and the one below, I definitely like the simplicity of the monocolor + nature-ness going on. :)  (Source)


Now I think we need a monogram too. That is perhaps a little more chic than this:


And looking at a bunch from Esty, I think I can do it! Definitely a good chance to play around on Photoshop, sharpen my skills, and end up with a design we can use! :)  I guess I will see if inspiration strikes me and whether I have time to come up with something fitting.  :]

What do you think?  Do you think monograms help tie together the wedding theme on various products?
           

No comments:

Post a Comment