Friday, January 22, 2010

walk a mile in her shoes...

So the other day I went to DSW to see if they had any bridal looking shoes.  There was not a single white/ivory pair of shoes ANYWHERE.  The closest I got was silver.  I did find a pair I liked.  See.


Caparros Armani 2 Satin Pump  (Link)  I also figured that the chances of me wearing silver shoes again would be much higher than white ones!  If you search for Caparros on the DWS website, there are a lot more white/bridal-y shoe selections.  I guess maybe the store hasn't transitioned from their winter line yet.

Searching online I found a few more ideas...


At $20 and dyeable that seems very budget friendly.  :)  These would be more for like... the reception?  They're pretty low.  Like classier than Old Navy flip flops sandals...  They also have a few other higher heeled options at Payless.   (Source)


Cole Haan "Ceci Air Mid Pump."  I don't know why but I really like these!  They're so satin-y and round and perfect.  And you can definitely dress it up with a clip at the front or something.  Just very classic looking I guess (though a little plain).  :)  And guess what... it has Nike air comfort features.  haha.  (Source)

But really... I am contemplating...




But without the fuchsia.  Otherwise I really like it.  (Source)


With a bow.  Though I don't know I like patent leather-ness.  (Source)




They actually look like orange peel.  (Source)


White, cute, classy, AND a hint orange?!  I really like these.  :)  (Source)

And for entertainment purposes...


Super. Cute.  :-P  (Source)


Uh... scary much?  Sea urchin heels!  (Source)

So yeah... I guess I'm gonna go see if Macy has anything and maybe Nordstorm.  Like I wanna be comfortable and classy, whether they are white, ivory, silver or orange.  But at the same time, shoes are definitely not a priority for me.  In terms of spending hundreds of dollars on them.  I could switch to some nice sandals or even a high-flip flop... cause really, who's gonna see under that dress... but I'd like to find a pair that's comfortable for the whole occasion!  I guess we'll see.

So what do you think?  Should I go with orange heels?  That might or might not peek out from time to time under the wedding dress?  ;)
         

No comments:

Post a Comment