Wednesday, January 6, 2010

eye of the world! (nerdy book reference...)

I didn't really notice this until I started wearing contacts cause apparently my glasses frames did a good job of hiding them (and without the glasses, I couldn't see very well). I have slight bags under my eyes! Ew. They're not terrible... but I notice them.  I'm not even sure why I have them (perhaps they're just sort of naturally... there) since I think I do get enough sleep and such!  I'm sure some make up day of will fix it, but... why not fix the problem if I can! So I've started with these:


Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum (Source)

I was complaining to my mom and she gave me this. My aunt had given it to her, but she has to use fragrance-free products, so now it's mine. I haven't noticed much of a difference but I suppose it's only been like... three days. So I will try to be patient. :] There's also an eye care one under the Regenerist line, but... this is free. :oP



Bath and Body Works Gel Eye Mask. (Picture not of exact mask. Mine has sparkly silver snowflake confetti floating about.) (Source)

They have a great big sale at B&BWorks and I picked up this gel eye mask for $3. It's chillin' in my refridgerator right now (haha get it get it? :oP) but I haven't tried it yet...



Cucumbers! (Source)

I also read online somewhere that cucumbers are not just silly things they do at spas for kicks but that they do help with swelling under the eye and such. Reeeeduce that stress and relax! So I suppose I could've saved $3 and just bought a stick of cucumber, and gotten half a meal out of it... but oh welp. :-P   I've also heard teabags help.  I'll have to try these someday.

So ya got any eye care tips?  >_<
     

No comments:

Post a Comment