Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the princess and the frog




Two weeks ago, I went to see The Princess and the Frog with friendsies. It was cute and I definitely appreciated the "old-skoo" 2D form of cartoons in classic Disney fashion. I mention this movie because in one scene, there is the prettiest decor idea! I cannot find a screenshot/picture of it anywhere online, but it looked a little like these two things combined:



These bottles... (Source)



I made this in Photoshop.  Imagine the bottles not as... tall.



Hanging like this in trees, but more of them with pretty sunlight shining through them!  (Source)

I hope they'll release the screenshot sometime in the future.  But if you go see the movie, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you see the scene!  After the movie, Wendy was like, "Did you see those hanging bottles?  So pretty!"  haha see, not just me.  ;)  Here are some other pretty Princess and the Frog scenes I came across:


I thought this was very Cinderella/wedding-esque.  So warm and dreamy!  (Source)


Like a groom waiting for his bride, with all the guests watching!  (Source)

Here is a mini picture-spiration! I really like that green one in the first picture and if I can find then, we can definitely work them into the wedding! (Though that yellow and blue one are quite lovely as well! If they do orange glass, we're good to go!)



(Source: 1, 2, 3)

What inspirations have you found from movies, books, walking on the street, etc?  Were they things you could use in your wedding?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment