There is also a JCREW 30% off Final Sale going on.... plus free shipping on purchases $150+. :]
Windy City Dress at $65. Classy and totally rewearable dress! Probaby maybe for a winter wedding? Even if it's not for winter, it'd be cute! (Source)
Dharma Dress @ $80. Kind of plain and smock like looking but if you dress it up with a pretty, satin ribbon, I think it could have some potential! Esp if it's a more casual wedding. (Source)
Hotel Particulier Dress @ $100. Classic and cute! Love the chiffon pleats. (Source)
Pieces of You Dress @ $68. It's cute, light, fluffy, and pink! I think it'd be a cute bridal shower dress if you don't want to wear white. (Though it's sold out right now.) (Source)
Villeneuve Dress @ $100. I just thought it was super sleek and sexy :) I guess I like satin-y things. I guess you would wear this to... attend a formal wedding? (This is also sold out.) (Source)





No comments:
Post a Comment