Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FTW



Lets see... so they look more brown than orange here... but they do have a touch of orange in real life.  I figured it'd be easier to get people to help take home centerpieces (vases) that are pretty, a manageable size to carry (unlike hurricane vases!), and are self-decorative when all is said and done.  This may also mean I won't have to think about what colorful things to put IN the vase, but rather let the vases speak for themselves.  Besides, visual variety is good, right?

                                  

Oh yeah... did I mention they were only $2.50 (and the one on the right was only $2) a piece?  I've also got 4 short, cyclindrical vases waiting for me for free.  FTW!  That'll bring my centerpiece vase count to... 11, and I'm well on my way to securing 15 vases for less than $30.  Which means more money to buy YOU better desserts.  ;)  All in favor, say "wigglypigglybooyah!"
          

No comments:

Post a Comment