Friday, January 22, 2010

flawlessly fearless

Bridesmaids.  Dresses.  Ordered.  Whew.  There was an almost maybe I'm settling but I'm ok with it ordeal last week.  I may share if I feel like it eventually.

Invitations.  In the works.  Processing, I think.

My uncle says he owns a video camera.  And I think my other uncle owns a tripod (whether it is video camera stable, I have no clue).  So there will hopefully be some footage I can watch after it all flies by in a blur!

I was watching the "Our Song" music video by Taylor Swift, and that girl... has flawless skin in her videos.  I wonder if she uses airbrush make up.


She glows...!  (Source)

I think I might have a friendor to do hair (yay) but I am still unknown on the make up.  I had contemplated using the people who did Carol and Heidi's hair and make up, but I didn't like the hair girl (her work, not the girl herself).  Cause she just knows how to do curls.  She does curls really well, but... not much else, I think.  But the make up girl was ok even though everyone thought the make up made us look.... Chinesey.  But we photographed decently, so... perhaps it's ok.  A friendor in this departmet would be quite excellent!  But I'm willing to pay for our faces to show up in the pictures.  That's why we're paying our biggest bucks on the photographer, right?

I love how Jillian is there to work out with me even thought it's raining CATS and DOGS and HAMSTERS outside.  Seriously, there's been a lot of rain!  (And scary lightning and thunder.)  I've been more or less keeping up.  If I don't shred a particular day, I hopefully replace it with some other form of exercise.  I think there's only been one day since I've started that it was just a dud day where I didn't do anything particularly physical.  Yesterday, I did Level 1 and Level 2.  It was purty awesome and I was a hot sweaty mess afterwards.  :]  I like working out.  I definitely need to work on eating better and stepping up my workout... and I don't just mean to level 3!

Tell me about something new that's going on in your life.  Or something you're excited about, whether that's just getting off work today, someone you're going to meet up with tomorrow, or a trip you've got planned next week!
     

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you like my Tears of Joy tissues. I am now following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete