Sunday, January 17, 2010

HERMAN ROCKS MY SOCKS

You know how a lot of this planning process has been pretty frustrating?  And it seems like there's always a bit of a climb before reaching some solution that makes me go "Ahh... so that's why God made me wait!"?  Which I guess is not always bad but just so dang frustrating.  So you know how we tried to enter that SF Dream Wedding contest thingie?  Yeah, a bunch of kahooies.  WE WON A MUCH COOLER CONTEST ANYWAY!!!!  Now I can't say I  never win anything.  :-P  Something worked out for this wedding that did not give me an ulcer or cause me great stress...  (for which I am grateful)

CHECK IT OUT!  We won a free engagement session from one of my favoritest photographers, Herman Au!  AHHHHHHHH!  Freakin' crazy bazooka monkies!!

I need to go to bed cause I gotsta go to church to play piano tomorrow, but GO see his work HERE and his blog HERE cause if I posted all my favorites, it'd take all night.  :-P

A hiccup is that Tim might not come to California until like... two weeks before the wedding.  I may admit to tears that were close to being shed and perhaps thoughts of whether an engagement session must be taken with both members of the couple present...?  jk jk.  Perhaps we can entice Mr. Au to go to Bend!  Or try really, really hard to make it work.  With suggestions like "you will break my heart if you don't come take pictures with me!!!"  (Though Mr. Tim did try to smooth things over with an "I'll book a ticket tonight!")  Ok fine, perhaps that is not the best way to kick start a marriage but seriously, a photo opt with Herman Au?!   How do you pass that up?  Boo on school and long distance!
            

1 comment:

  1. ALVINAAA!!! congrats, thats AMAZING! and i looked at herman's pix and you guys are gonna look sooooooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete