But. Here comes one of the most memorable days of my life and I want contacts! Ok not really, but for pictures and ease of moving my head around, I do. I'm a sweater (another topic for another day) and it being an outdoor wedding (though in the late afternoon), I don't know... if I'll get sweaty and my glasses will start slipping down my nose... and if I'll have a free hand to push them back up. As if I wasn't dorky looking enough. Tim says he likes me in glasses, but I can do whatever I feel comfortable with.
So. I don't know. I think. If I get on it and get contacts like... now. Then everyone, including Tim... and myself, will get use to Alvina with small especially-squinty-when-she-smiles eyes... and it won't seem to weird. Hm. That sounds like a plan.
Though here are some pics of some brides rocking glasses. I think you have to be a certain kind of person... or just look super cute with them to pull it off....
Mrs. Candy Corn has that cute bob hair thing going with those glasses. (Source)
I think she's just pretty... and can make the glasses (or anything for that matter) work. (Source)
So. Contacts or glasses??


You are super cute in glasses tho!
ReplyDeleteIf you're worried about them slipping down your face, there's nothing that a little rubber cement on your nose can't fix!
ReplyDeletewell, you should start now, so you get used to the contacts. (they got more comfortable for me after a while) or else you might be squinty-because-my-eyes-hurt at the wedding.
ReplyDelete