Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Proposal!

I saw The Proposal (starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds) last night with my mom. SO. FUNNY. Okay so... I'm still not sure why I laughed so hard, so often, but it was funny! Sure the story was just okay and it isn't too deep, but I laughed. And laughing is one of my favorite activities. :) Maybe it was the way they said things... all snappy-like.... haha.


(Source

And Ryan Reynolds was in it... haha. I decided to forgo posting an accompanying picture where he doesn't have his shirt on... don't want anyone drooling all over their keyboards....



BUT

Ryan has nothing. NOTHING. on this hottie :oD



Anyway, I'd recommend the movie!  Just remember it's not a movie with a lot of substance (typical chick flick?), but hopefully, a lot of laughs!  And if you rent from one of those wonderful DVD kiosks (RedBox or DVDPlay), even if you hate it, you're only out $1 right?  Enjoy!  :)
   

4 comments:

  1. i'm gonna stop reading if you keep getting all mushy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nate's sucha hater. don't worry, he'll come around one day hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this movie. and this blog. HAHHHH :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't like chick flicks. i'll borrow it for free from the library. maybe you thought it was funny because you're engaged and just giddy in general.

    ReplyDelete