I love cards. Making them, designing them, sending them, receiving them. Everything. (Except for the part where they sell you a piece of printed, folded thin cardstock for $3.50 and call that a greeting card! Outrage!) Moving on. So imagine my delight that I get to do 200 cards! Otherwise known as invitations! As well as Save the Dates and programs and all sorts of paper goods! Paper euphoria! I can actually spend hours in a card store. Looking through countless cards, one after another, chuckling to myself in the aisle. It's really kind of sad. But! If you think of it as... me finding enjoyment in other people's sense of humor and creativity and... that I am getting cards for SOMEONE. It's not as sad. It would be sad if I bought cards for like, myself. Right? Right. Anyway.
Today I received the CUTEST card in the mail! It's like... a four-page booklet! Totally made my day! (Especially after spending half my day at the hospital helping my grandma get admitted and prepped for surgery, and then waiting until the procedure was done.)
The conclusion and last instance of "I miss you when..." in the "When I Miss You story." Isn't it cuuuuute? :) That's right. A man who sends me cards is a keeper. :oP
Nate, you can go barf now. :oP
No, thanks, i think i can hold it a while longer.
ReplyDeletelol awwwwwwwwwwww that's SOO cute! jealous :P
ReplyDelete