Monday, March 1, 2010

I wanna laser you roadblocks



Our wedding stamps arrived today!  And... that was the only good thing, pretty much.  >_<

The ribbon we got from Michaels only bands (as in belly band) about 6-7 invites PER SPOOL.  And they're are $2 a spool -- driving up the price to our no-longer-a-good-deal invitations.  :(

 
Here is a peek

I have no make up lady.  :(  I was orginally going to use my MOH's make up lady.  Then on the advice of a friend, considered just having my own make up done professionally, and then have someone else, like a friend, do the bridesmaids.  But then my MOH thinks the make up lady won't come out to SF (she's in the East Bay) to do just one person.  So.  I will have to talk to said make up lady to see.  Maybe she can lower the price for the bridesmaids?  I don't know.  But I tend to get a bit stressed out when there is a big fatty unknown.

Then there is the question of day-of-coordination.  We just can't afford to hire a pro and I haven't been able to score a new-coordinator-offering-services-for-free-to-build-portfolio, and I don't know if any of my friends will be available/willing.  We had some potentials in mind but.... I don't know.

Ugggh.

I'm gonna go spend time with Jillian even though I don't want to in hopes that the endorphines will make things bettttttter.
                      

3 comments:

  1. :( Cheer up!
    How about you ask a makeup artist who lives in the SF/Peninsula area? Like one of the names I gave you from Kristen's advice? HER MUA (Joyce Ng I think) was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo, roadblocks! i can't wait to see your invites :D and at least you got the stamps you wanted! mine are sold out due to chinese new year..:P

    I don't have a DOC either, so i totttaaallly understand your worry..do you have any type A family members that could help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got your stamps. I really hope that things get better and you get those roadblocks figured out. Hang in there..

    ReplyDelete