Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Love You Through and Through

So I've been scouting Ross' children books section for a nice little fun cute book to put into Haley's tote bag.  And I came across this book, "I Love You Through and Though" written by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak and illlustrated by Caroline Jay Church, and it is like the cutest book EVAR.


It is a simple book that has the cutest illustrations!! :] I. LOVE. The teddy bear! It makes the funniest faces and does the cutest poses. It's obviously written for children, and for you (or the parent, or whoever) to convey to the kid, you love everything about him (or her!) (Though I think there's another book by the same illustrator, different author, for girls... called "How Do I Love You?")  Anyway, here are some sample pages:

Look at the little bear butt!  hehe.  (Source)


Isn't it cute?! haha. And I almost bought it... for Tim! :oP Yes, he is not a little child, but in this happy honeymoon lovely dovely stage, we can be childish about our love, right? And say we love everrrrything about each other. :-P But I thought maybe it WAS too childish (or just weird? And he would finish "reading it" in like 5 seconds) and thought it'd be even better... if I made my own! :oP I can't draw to save my life, but I think that's what makes my drawings even funnier. :-P I don't know if I'll have time to do it, but I could probably make up a simpler version of it that is at least good for some laughs. :]  Maybe I'll share if I ever get around to it.

-- And on a side note.  The RSVPs have STOPPED rolling in.  :(  People!  Decide!  And come!  :-P

Did/do you have a favorite childrens book?
                        

2 comments: