Monday, March 15, 2010

showered with love!

So.  When I had homework or tests... I had a tendency to wait until the last minute to do/study for them.  I think this has become more than just a "study habit."  It is my life.  {hangs head in shame}  I've tried to change, but I pretty much self-diagnosed my procrastination problem when I was 12.

It seems for.eve.r until I get to see Tim in mid-May, but if we back it up here (big picture), it's really like 2.5 months until the wedding and that's like peanuts!  I think the three month mark was kinda the... move from figuring out big things to working on the details.  And while I sometimes like details, there are A LOT of them.  Like sanity nerving a lot of them, where the list keeps growing!  I had once thought oh I have plenty of time and not much else to do so I can do ALL my projects beforehand and be the chillest bride known to mankind before her wedding.  Hah.  In theory, I can STILL accomplish this but... it will require like a lifestyle change and breaking my lifelong habit of procrastinating tasks I'm suppose to accomplish that require thinking or hardwork.  (I know, I know... how did I get two degrees.  It's a mystery to me.)

Perhaps instead of blogging about procrastinating, I should've gone and done something productive.  :-P

I will quickly mention some fun things that have happened in the last few lazy blog-less days!

NUMBA WUN
So remember how I won an engagement session with Herman Au?  YAH.  So we were thinking of doing the shoot in March, but then Tim decided not to venture out west for spring break, so we will be doing it in May!  We'll be flying Herman up to NorCal, and his ticket has been purchased, so it's like... for reals!  I already bought a dress.  haha.  :-P

NUMBA TOO
I had my bridal shower this past weekend!!  :]  It was small but fun.  Lots of delicious good food, and LOTS of laughs.  haha.

Y.U.M.

Yay!!!  We had laughs you will never know.  :oP

The favors.  CAKE SPONGES.  So you can be happy when you wash your dishes.  HAHA.  From Daiso!  ;]

Ok.  Lets try to make today a productive one.  That may perhaps hopefully include a run.  O_O  Maybe saying it aloud will help?  :-P

What did you do this weekend?
                                             

1 comment:

  1. Looks a like a really nice shower :) Now go get crackin'!

    ReplyDelete