Sunday, March 21, 2010

just for kicks


A Threadless t-shirt design called "A is for Jerks" : I just thought this was funny.  :oP  Especially how the cat has its hand to its mouth.  (Source)



So this weekend, Tim's brother James was in town.  He stayed at my house and we went around the city a bit on Saturday.  And then he met up with a guy whom I've named Ferrari man.  And the name is very appropriate because he owns this beauty:

That is a Ferrari F50 (that is valued at $900,000 for the non car peeps) and it was parked in front of my house!

Did you know between 1995 and July 1997, only 349 were made -- one fewer than Ferrari estimated they could sell?  haha.  Yeah, I learned a lot about fancy cars, my future brother in law, and Ferraris this weekend.  :]

However, while I have a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, I do not find them necessary to appreciate life.  But the F50 suuuure is pretty!  ;]



Psalm 13: 5-6

But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.

I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.
                                         


Should I buy a white Easter basket for the flowergirl now, 40% off at Michaels, or wait until after Easter to pick one up?
                    

1 comment: