So I made all my bridesmaids and my little flower girl tote bags! They each have a unique personalized picture/icon/name tote bag, and goodies inside!
It wasn't too long ago when Haley only had one tooth right...? hehe.
And so I was planning on putting a few items to maybe help keep her occupied during the ceremony should she get bored! (Even though her daddy is doing most of the talking!) So I thought I'd include some crayons and coloring sheets. Doing a Google search, I found these, which I thought were hilarious but cute! :]
Chinese customs! In coloring form! (Source)
We probably won't be serving candies to our guest as they leave though. They can pick it up themselves. :oP (Source)
So the whole Chinese wedding customs coloring pages are available HERE. Pretty cute. Maybe not for the coloring skills of a 1.75 year old, but I'll also include some Precious Moments ones like this:
It looks like when Tim proposed on the bench! :-D Except there was no popcorn and I wasn't crying. [Big smile instead!] :oD (Source)
Or a cute little girl with a bunny! (Source)
This Precious Moments flower girl is so cute! Though I've never been a fan of non-practical figurines. :oP (Source)
I also actually have an actual real hold-in-your-hand Precious Moments coloring book, so I could just photocopy a few from there. Maybe I should print out a few for myself when wedding stuff gets a little hairy. :oP I heard it's theraputic and calming.
---------- --- -- - -- --- ----------
Miss Sewing made a manga for the programs and it. is. freaking. awesome. GO SEE IT. Now. Tim says I'm secretly a nerd, and I may or may not admit to it, but seeing how impressed I am with this probably confirms that fact. :-PWhat are likes, loves, joys, quirks, hobbies, or unique personalities you have that you would want to incorporate into your wedding?





can i have a coloring book too? =)
ReplyDeleteit's true!! coloring is very soothing :) i like to color.
ReplyDeletehehe, those are really cute coloring pages! (thanks for the shoutout, btw!)
ReplyDelete